Wednesday, January 19, 2011

ePublishing - not all that simple.

I've decided to move forward with ePublishing one of my novels: Fear of Heights. I originally wrote it back in the 70's, put it in a box, mailed it to myself and stashed it on a shelf - that's the way you did copyright back then.

We moved around the country, dragging it and our kids with us until we landed in San Jose. My sister and I were on the phone one day (she lives in Florida) and I mentioned the box with the manuscript in it, still sealed, still on a shelf. She urged me to open it, which I did, and began to read it for what seemed like the first time. Anyway, after I'd read it and let a few friends do the same, I added some chapters, and now I've hired a copy editor to clean it up before I upload it. I'll keep you up to date as that progresses.

No comments: